Warung Bebas

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Version of: Golden Globe Best Dresses

Hi all.. Yesterday was the Annual Golden Globe awards of 2011, and it always fun to see celebrities walk in the red carpet of a big award event as big as Golden Globe Awards. Those celebrities looks stunning and beautiful with their gown, but these stars that I selected are the most stands out among all (according to me). For me, what these stars wearing are so beautiful and I can probably sometimes tailored a dress just like these. These dresses are so inspiring for me. So please take a look of my choices. 

1. Anne Hattaway
I love the dress especially the details on its shoulders. I looove semi-balloon (thats what I called it) detail, I love the make up, perfect little diamond earrings, I envy the body (yeah of course), well I just love it. But maybe I don't really into the color and fabric, cos it is too sparkly, shiny, winky..hehehe.. 


2. Angelina Jolie
Ohh My God! I just loooove the color of this dress! What color is this?? green, blue, dark turquoise, or what?? whatever it is, I just love it! really..seriously.. The dress also simple yet sophisticated (probably because it is Jolie wearing it!). But the color is totally driving me crazy! as soon as I get to Jakarta, I'll make a dress with this color.. 


3. Scarlett Johansson
Last but not least, Scarlett Johansson. Ouuwww.. I just love this dress, with no but or probably. Just love it! I guess I'll make a dress like this, but with a little modification to suit me cos I'm wearing hijab and transform the color into Jolie's. Ahhh can't waiiittt!! 

0 comments em “My Version of: Golden Globe Best Dresses”

Post a Comment

 

Hijab Style Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger