Warung Bebas

Monday, January 3, 2011

IPAD: Needs or Lifestyle?



Ipad

Ipad, the latest product from Apple which has been a topic for the past couple of months. Okay, as always Apple always created a breakthrough in gadget industry. They always creates innovation through their product. Me myself, honestly not an Apple user-freak. I only bought their Ipod shuffle, which is long time a go. Cause my shuffle still the old version but seamless type already. Now when Ipad came out, I'm a lil bit curious bout this product, especially when I saw someone bring Ipad in the crowd, and get busy reading something or playing games on their Ipad. Its kinda eye-catchy for me and some people, because Ipad, somehow, is still a high-end product. If I can describe my feeling towards Ipad with AIDA-model of marketing which are Attention, Interest, Desire and Action. Ipad had already grabbed my Attention and bring me my curiousity. Interest? yeah I interested to this product and start to find out about the price, spec, etc. Desire? not yet.. 



I'm still thinking whether I really need this product or just kind of being a follower and follow the lifestyle. Or maybe I just want to be center of attention from other people in the crowd? like those who use Ipad did to me? arrrgghh.. too shallow maybe, but it might be the real answer right now.. I don't really need Ipad, I have my BlackBerry (c) with unlimited internet access, my laptop with 24 hr wifi connection at my apartment, so what Ipad's use for me? accessories? hmmm.. 

well it seems Ipad look good on me, or I look good on Ipad? :p
what I wear: Insights' gray cardigan, Banana Republic pink tshirt, unbranded harem pants

0 comments em “IPAD: Needs or Lifestyle?”

Post a Comment

 

Hijab Style Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger