Warung Bebas

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss The Old Britney Spears

Assalamualaikum beautiful,

I have told you that I used to be the biggest fan of Britney Spears, right? Well maybe most girls are Britney's fans in the era of 'Baby One More Time'. I stick in loving Britney Spears until her 'Britney Spears' album (if I'm not mistaken). You now? 'I'm a Slave For You', 'I'm not a girl not Yet a Woman', 'Overprotected'.. For me, Britney has reached her highest achievement back then. But now? Even though she still making album, video clip, many performance, but still.. something missing. I missed the power, the move, the smile, theeee... aarrgghh.. all good things about her. She lost her magic. And here compilation of Britney's videos.

Sing: "Sometimes I run.. Sometimes I hide.. Sometimes I'm scared of you....." 

Sing: "Oops! I did it again.. I play with your heart.. Gotta lost in the game.. ooh baby baby...."

Sing: "I'm not a girl.. Not yet a woman.. All I need is time.. A moment that is mine.. So why I'm in between.."

and now? 
I can't even find an appropriate video of her to be published here!!! aaarrgghhh..

Womanizer.. Womanizer.. Womanizer???
I don't even know what this song is actually about! I miss the old Britney.. :(

0 comments em “Miss The Old Britney Spears”

Post a Comment

 

Hijab Style Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger