Warung Bebas

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I heart ANNA SUI so bad!

Anna Sui, this brand always attracted me! especially their make up line.. I can be crazy everytime I visit their counter. I just love the packaging, love the pictures, love the appearance, love the product, love the smell, love everything about it! Unfortunately, Anna Sui's distributors in Indonesia is not quite updated their products, beside they always out of stock especially for hot item products.


this loose powder from Anna Sui is extremely recommended!
really soft and light texture, and the packaging take you to the 50s. 

When I saw this ad, I was straightly into it and bought the product without second thought!
I love the color of the mascara, and I bought the pink one! LOL

And these are part of my Anna Sui's cosmetics collection: 1. Moisturizing Powder Foundation no. 710, 
2. Super Mascara DX Pink, 3. Lip Rouge V 361,  4. Pore Treatment Gel (I looove this!), 5. Crayon Eyeliner Green, 6. Waterproof liquid liner, 7. Face Color Accent 600, 8. Dolly Girl Lil Starlet Lip Gloss 02, 9. Waterproof liquid liner purple. 

If you want to know more about Anna Sui's product, you can just visit Anna Sui's website. I loooooove Anna Sui!! :)

0 comments em “I heart ANNA SUI so bad!”

Post a Comment

 

Hijab Style Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger